Wild Stripes® Base Layers keep you toasty warm. Unlike cotton they don’t retain moisture so they’ll stop you getting cold and damp by magically wicking clamminess away from your skin. Our thermals are soft and lightweight without being bulky and are really easy to care for. They’ll last for ages and are totally colourfast so you won’t end up with a washing day disaster!
Wild Stripes® Base Layers are ethically made in New Zealand from the finest, premium quality 100% polypropylene yarn and once you’ve worn them out you can even send them to us for recycling.
Wild Stripes® Base Layers are designed for all outdoor activities and are perfect under any wet weather gear or outer layers, leathers, dry suits, board shorts or even just jeans… but you won’t be able to resist showing them off!
Available in colours Menace, Sweetshop, Quagga, Genoa, Britannia, Munro and Camo, in sizes from XS to XXL.
Sweet Shop – Multi Coloured Stripes
Yummy like a jar of your favourite sweets, not miserable like a 14 hour day in a sweatshop somewhere hot.
Do you know where your clothes really come from? Wearing these gorgeous colours you can be absolutely sure that they were made by a lovely company in New Zealand by properly looked after employees with safe and fair working conditions.
* These unisex base layers are made from the finest, premium 100% polypropylene yarn for us in New Zealand.* They are great insulation to keep you snug
* They wick moisture to keep you warm and dry
* They are lightweight and non-itchy
* They are durable and hard wearing, yet soft to the touch
* Really lightweight at just 186g (size Medium)
* Machine washable and easy care (hot or cold wash, doesn’t really matter!)
* They are designed for all outdoor pursuits and are cut generously long in the leg and come high up your body to keep you covered when you’re active, and go great under wet weather gear, leathers, dry suits, board shorts or anything else!