Wild Stripes® Base Layers keep you toasty warm. Unlike cotton they don’t retain moisture so they’ll stop you getting cold and damp by magically wicking clamminess away from your skin. Our thermals are soft and lightweight without being bulky and are really easy to care for. They’ll last for ages and are totally colourfast so you won’t end up with a washing day disaster!
Wild Stripes® Base Layers are ethically made in New Zealand from the finest, premium quality 100% polypropylene yarn and once you’ve worn them out you can even send them to us for recycling.
Wild Stripes® Base Layers are designed for all outdoor activities and are perfect under any wet weather gear or outer layers, leathers, dry suits, board shorts or even just jeans.
Currently available in 10 colours and sizes from XS to XXL.
Duet – Teal and Navy Stripes
Stripes. 2 colours alternating. One colour beautifully complimenting another, making the sum of both more exquisite than the separate parts… Just like a duet.
Actually to be totally honest this was named after Claire’s boat. She didn’t name the boat, it was probably something to do with her being a Hurley 22. The 2s you see, the duality?
So it does kinda fit…
(Read more about Claire’s adventures on her blog at www.littleyachtduet.com)
* These unisex base layers are made from the finest, premium 100% polypropylene yarn for us in New Zealand.
* Unisex styling. There is no fly but they are super stretchy so this is not a problem for boys!i
* They are great insulation to keep you snug
* They wick moisture to keep you warm and dry
* They are lightweight and non-itchy
* They are durable and hard wearing, yet soft to the touch
* Really lightweight at just 152g (size Medium)
* Machine washable and easy care (hot or cold wash, doesn’t really matter!)
* They are designed for all outdoor pursuits and are cut generously long in the leg and come high up your body to keep you covered when you’re active, and go great under wet weather gear, leathers, dry suits, board shorts or anything else…