Wild Stripes® Base Layers keep you toasty warm. Unlike cotton they don’t retain moisture so they’ll stop you getting cold and damp by magically wicking clamminess away from your skin. Our thermals are soft and lightweight without being bulky and are really easy to care for. They’ll last for ages and are totally colourfast so you won’t end up with a washing day disaster!
Wild Stripes® Base Layers are ethically made in New Zealand from the finest, premium quality 100% polypropylene yarn and once you’ve worn them out you can even send them to us for recycling.
Currently available in 9 colours, for ages 2 to 10 years.
Red, white and blue. But classy navy like the Blue Ensign flown by the Commodore. A classic… And don’t worry, the red contrast makes it all much less ‘Jubilympic 2012′. Polypropylene is incredibly durable and washes really, really well. Which all means that you could well be having fun in this for years to come…
* These unisex base layers are made from the finest, premium 100% polypropylene yarn for us in New Zealand.
* Cut long in the arms and legs and super stretchy so should last as they grow
* They are great insulation to keep them snug
* They wick moisture to keep them warm and dry
* They are lightweight and non-itchy
* They are durable and hard wearing, yet soft to the touch
* Machine washable and easy care (hot or cold wash, doesn’t really matter!)